Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The many words my 16 month old says


She is picking up new words every day and I wanted to make sure to document it along the way! :)
Here are the words she says on her own. I'm sure I'm missing some and will add to this list as I remember.
  • See ya! (the newest one that we heard this weekend for the first time!)
  • Thank you very much (which sounds like "Tank you ma!")
  • Blueberry ("booberr")
  • Belly
  • Nose
  • Mouth
  • Cheek
  • Binkie 
  • Pee pee
  • Shoes
  • Book
  • No!
  • Yes
  • Wow
  • Balloon
  • Baby
  • Mine
  • Me
  • Ut-oh
  • Banana ("nana")
  • Cheese
  • Ball
  • Merry (one of our cats)
  • Water
  • Milk
  • Down
  • Bubble
  • Up
  • Bath
    The few names she has said:
    • Lisa (sounds like "Lisha" when she says it!)
    • Amari (sounds like "Mariiii" when she says it!)
    • Mama & Dada (of course)
    • Daddy (which sounds like "Daaaadddddiiiie!" and is one of her favorites right now)
    • Jaxon (sounds like "Jaaaaa" - our neighbor that Ryleigh just adores!)
    And the animal sounds she makes on her own now:
    • Moo
    • Woof woof
    • Meow
    • Quack
    • Tweet
    • Roar
    • Oooh oooh aaah aaah (monkey!)

    2 comments:

    1. Love it :) What a cutie. Is that SUSHI!?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Not sushi, grilled veggies with fresh mozzarella. Yumm! She gets such fancy foods - I should start blogging about them. :)

      ReplyDelete