Friday, May 20, 2011

Kaelyn's Birth Prediction, Ryleigh's Slightly Incorrect Birth Prediction & 29 Weeks Preggers

Looking back at my blog from when I was 29 weeks pregnant with Ryleigh, I noticed that I took the Madame Zaritska Birth Prediction... so I thought it would be fun to do it with Kaelyn too.

PS - here was my prediction from Ryleigh's pregnancy: "the day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and barely there blonde hair"

In reality, Jan 21, 2010 was the first warm, sunny day after many weeks of very cold temperatures and several feet of snow. She was born in the middle of the night, and I did have a short labor (about 8 hours). Way off on the size though - she was 6 lbs 15 oz and 19.5 inches long. She had lots of dark brown hair too. So take that Madame Zaritska! Either way, it's still fun! :)

OK, on to Kaelyn's birth prediction.....
The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

Now THAT would be a shocker to deliver a boy... Me thinks this one is incorrect! :)

In other exciting news, I am officially 29 weeks pregnant. Woohoo! 11 weeks to go!! This child never stops moving - it's incredible. I can't wait to see how this translates out of the womb. Kaelyn is the size of a butternut squash, which can be uncomfortable at times as she's taken to hanging out under my ribs. OWIE! I'll try to get a belly pic tonight and post it on here.

1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting prediction thing! You're getting closer to the big day :)

    ReplyDelete