| Enjoying dinner on the deck last night! |
It's not that I don't enjoy pregnancy, I actually love it and have had an amazing one. But I do feel like I'm done. I am SO MUCH bigger this time - in fact I'm the same size now as I was when I delivered Ryleigh. I'm having some not-so-fun side effects (varicose veins on my right leg, round ligament pain, restless nights, just plain HOT & uncomfortable) that are making me not love it at the moment. I'm also very anxious to meet Kaelyn!! I know there's still technically 2 months until my due date, but really - this kiddo is coming early.
In exciting news, my docs are sending me for a 32 week follow up appointment/ultrasound with my perinatologist. Yipppeee, I get one more sneak peak of her! We're set for June 15th for that one, then my doctor's appointments move to weekly until she gets here. Crikey, this pregnancy went by F-A-S-T!
We're heading to the shore this weekend to get one last mini-vacation with just the 3 of us. Look for some fun pics next week!
Getting closer!! Love that pic out on your deck...looks like a great place to be!
ReplyDelete