It's lovely to see you! Please ease up on the contractions - that would be just lovely. Oh, and let's take a break from this weight gain, ok? (7 lbs this month was a bit much) I had a doctor's appointment this week and there was another girl in the waiting room who had this barely there bump. Seriously, she didn't even look pregnant. We started talking and turns out that she is 26 weeks. OMG. My bump could EAT her bump...at least 3 times over! The appointment went well, and I've graduated to having appointments every 2 weeks now - how the heck am I this close to Kaelyn's due date?!
Here I am in all of my glory at 27 weeks, the beginning of my third trimester (woohoo!) looking massively huge in this maternity dress. And since both my mother and husband have noted that my face has "really filled out in this last week" - well, you only get to see the belly this week.
Your Beautiful !!!! Cant wait for Kaelyn to be here!!!!!!! xoxo Love Melissa Mac :)
ReplyDelete