Friday, May 13, 2011

28 weeks and all is well!

Only a dozen weeks until Kaelyn's due date! Though, mark my words - she will be here early. I predict two weeks early. Here are some fun facts for my 28 week old fetus:
  • Kaelyn is approximately the size of a Chinese cabbage (or 15 inches long)
  • She weighs around 2 1/4 pounds
  • She has eyelids, eyebrows and can blink
  • She can see light

Yesterday was such a beautiful day that I spent my lunch hour at Valley Forge Park and walked somewhere around 2 miles. It felt so great! Then I looked down and noticed that my feet had disappeared -
No feet!

And while I was at the beautiful park on a gorgeous day, I figured I'd do a 28 week self-portrait belly shot a day early.
Woah mama! That's one big belly!
And even though we have our name, I found this website where a magical Baby Name Genie will tell you the best name for your baby. I did it three times (since you know, he's a Genie and Genies give three wishes...) and here is what Mr. Genie had to say:
1.  Tiara Jayda seelal
2. Rebekah Mayra seelal
3. Shannon Zoe seelal

Thanks for your help Genie, but I think we'll stick with Kaelyn....

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear everything is still going well!

    Fun giveaway on my blog - you should come enter :)

    ReplyDelete