Monday, May 2, 2011

26 weeks - end of 2nd tri & fun new hair :)

I'm a few days late, but here I am at 26 weeks - the last week of my second trimester. Woohoo! Apparently, Kaelyn is the size of an eggplant. Or an English hothouse cucumber.

To celebrate, I got my hair done and went back to my au natural color, getting rid of the highlights I've had for years now. I love it. And for fun, it was straight (for the day at least). Here's me & Ryleigh bear - as Reggie puts it, we look like we belong in the same family now! :)


In other exciting news, it seems like Kaelyn is facing the correct direction now, since my belly protrudes out not sideways! Good girl!! Listening to Mommy already! :)

Here's a really adorable picture I took as I went to bed last night - Ryleigh sure does sleep in interesting positions! My favorite parts of this picture are the right toes which are curled around the crib and the right leg resting on top of the bumper!

2 comments: