Friday, May 27, 2011

30 weeks aaaaaahhhh!

Ohmygosh, when did I get so close to my delivery date?! Wow, I am so excited to meet this little girl, I can't wait for her arrival!! Kaelyn is around 3 pounds now and is approximately 17.5 inches long. The vegetable of the week is a head of cabbage.

Here's a crazy picture for you - a comparison of me at 30 weeks pregnant with Ryleigh & with Kaelyn. I TOLD you all I was much bigger this time!! So there!

Woah belly!!
I have such a strong feeling that my due date is off by a significant amount. Here's why:
  • I've dropped already
  • I'm HUGE
  • Kaelyn has been measuring a week ahead this whole pregnancy (and I make little babies!)
  • I just have a feeling she'll be here in July, not August
I guess we'll see soon enough. I could be wrong, who knows?!

But just for comparison, here's my Ryleigh preggo pic from 36 weeks (which is even smaller than what I am now!) - and she was born at 39 weeks :)
[36+weeks.jpg]

1 comment:

  1. Whoa belly is right! Hope you're staying comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete