![]() |
| Still snoozing! |
![]() |
| I'm awake! Get me out of this crib!! |
![]() |
| Ah, new diaper! |
![]() |
| Now that I'm dressed, I want to read a book! |
![]() |
| Water & Cheerios for a pre-breakfast snack |
![]() |
| ...but wait Mommy's oatmeal looks better! |
![]() |
| Play time! |
![]() |
| But Mommy I don't want you to put my hair up! |
![]() |
| Oooh, bubbles. OK, I'm happy again! |
![]() |
| BUBBLES! Yay! |
![]() |
| Time to go to school! |
![]() |
| Breakfast at school! |
![]() |
| Time to go home! Woohoo! |
![]() |
| I'd like to play on the slide now. |
![]() |
| And now the other slide. |
![]() |
| I've got the keys! Let's go inside! |
![]() |
| Oooh, I love this book! |
![]() |
| And now I want to hug Kaelyn. |
![]() |
| Ooooh, it's Merry.... |
![]() |
| ...time to chase her around the house saying "Merry! Merry!" |
![]() |
| Phew, all that chasing made me tired! |
![]() |
| Shape sorting fun! |
![]() |
| More books. Let's read ALL of them! |
![]() |
| Mommy's cooking. I'm going to make a mess. |
![]() |
| Shoes & socks are off! |
![]() |
| Dinner time. Yum, veggie hot dog, curly fries and corn! |
![]() |
| On my second piece of corn on the cob - it's just too fun! |
![]() |
| Check out my fresh diaper. |
![]() |
| The Very Hungry Caterpillar - I'm reading on my own |
![]() |
| I think I'd like to color now. |
![]() |
| Water play! I love it!! |
![]() |
| Time to play inside again. |
![]() |
| Mommy gave me melon for dessert. Yum! |
![]() |
| It's PJ time! |
![]() |
| I brush my own teeth. |
![]() |
| Story time. |
![]() |
| Zzzzzzz...... |





































No comments:
Post a Comment