Friday, March 25, 2011

Boom, thump, thump!

Kaelyn is going BOOM! THUMP! THUMP! in there! I just had some hot chocolate to calm my chocolate cravings, and apparently she is enjoying it. Or maybe not enjoying it, but we'll say enjoying it!

She is currently sitting across my belly, not head down like her sister was, so I'm feeling her in odd places. Usually, it's all the way at the far left side of my belly - almost on my side. Let's hope in the next few months she decides to move DOWN! :)

In other news, I'm officially 21 weeks today!

Baby's now the size of a banana!
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).

No comments:

Post a Comment