Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kaelyn - where are youuuuu?!?!

I've been having massive amounts of contractions for the last two weeks. At one point, last Thursday, I had 5 hours of straight contractions that moved closer and closer together until they then decided to move further and further apart. My PUPPPS rash has spread to parts of both arms, my belly itches like crazy, I have a few contractions every hour, feel lots pressure a few times a day - and still no Kaelyn yet!
 
Come on girlie - mommy wants to meet you!  Plus, today is your sister's 1 1/2 birthday - how fun would it be if the two of you shared a half birthday?! I know, I officially have another 15 days until your due date still. But doesn't July 21st sound like an awesome birthday?!

Luckily though, we got to do two things last weekend that I wasn't sure we'd be able to:
1. I got to see the new Harry Potter movie - oh yeah!
2. We were able to head down the shore for a daytrip to see the Texans who were visiting!

Here's a picture of the whole gang (too bad Ryleigh Rose wasn't looking!):
37 weeks, visiting with the family at the shore!
Kaelyn, it's been a great ride this pregnancy, but Mommy is anxious and ready to meet you. We have a doctor's appointment tonight - how about you work on making your way out then? OK? Great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment