You're all liars. Every one of you. You all told me I was going to have this baby early. You convinced me she would even be here in mid-July. When that passed, it would be "this weekend." When that weekend passed it became "definitely this weekend!" Now I'm only 7 days from my due date. Ryleigh was born 6 days before her due date.
Anyhoo, here I am 39 weeks pregnant and YOU all had me convinced I'd be holding my little Kaelyn by now. Since we've already established that you're all liars, let's move on to the fun stuff. I'm nowhere near delivery (according to my doc). No changes with cervix or dilation since 35 weeks when I was first checked, even though I've had daily contractions. Apparently THAT doesn't matter at all. I'm uncomfortable. My PUPPPS rash is super itchy and is on both arms now in addition to my belly. I think I'm more than ready for Kaelyn to get here.
So here's where all of you liars can help me - give me EVERY single old wives' tale, myth - anything that could possibly get me to go into labor. I've tried a lot with no success, but I will start trying them all again. Heck, I'll even do them all at once if that will help!!
No comments:
Post a Comment