Thursday, August 27, 2009

18 Weeks!

I'm now 18 weeks pregnant any only a few days or weeks away from finding out the sex of Baby Seelal! Reggie still maintains it's a girl. I have no idea!! I had a doctor's appointment last night and everything is looking good. Baby's heart rate was very strong, in the 150s! And the baby continues to move around anytime the docs try to get his/her heart rate - breakdancing in there already!!

Here's a belly comparison picture from the last 3 weeks:



We're heading to Montreal this weekend, so it will be baby's first time out of the country! :) This week, baby is the size of a sweet potato or bell pepper - 5.5 inches and 7 ounces!

Interesting pregnancy factoid of the week: While down the shore with family, I/we discovered that when I'm sitting, my belly button pops out. When I'm standing, I still have a bit of an inny! It's kind of creepy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment