Wednesday, August 19, 2009

17 weeks and a bigger belly!

Reggie told me last night that my belly gets a little bigger each day. I'm loving this part of pregnancy! Now I just can't wait to feel the little one moving around! Today, baby Seelal is the size of an onion, 5.1 inches and 5.9 ounces! Here's my 17 week belly picture in comparison with 12 & 16 weeks:


Some Pregnancy Q&A Thingy:
How far along? 17 weeks
Total Weight Gain: + 10 (luckily most of it is just in the belly region!)
Maternity Clothes? OH YEAH! Love them!
Stretch Marks? Not yet - using anti-stretch mark oils Kate had given me back during the last pregnancy.
Sleep? Still getting a lot of sleep. Just trying to follow Dr advice to stop sleeping on my back, that one's a bit difficult!
Best Moment This Week: Noticing my belly POP! The belly button thing keeps freaking me out, but it's fun to watch!
Movement: Can't wait to feel him/her - nothing yet. :(
Food Cravings: Cheese, pepper.
Gender: Still not sure. I've been dreaming about a boy.
Belly Button In or Out? Still in, but quickly approaching the surface. It really freaks Lisa out!!
What I miss: Wine. Coffee.
What am I looking forward to: My Dr appointment next week - looking forward to hearing the heart beat and scheduling my big ultrasound!!
Weekly Wisdom: There's no place like home!
Milestones: Bought quite a bit of maternity clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment