Monday, April 11, 2011

Ryleigh does NOT like the Easter Bunny

I promise, it wasn't as bad as this picture looks. And it really wasn't the Easter Bunny's fault, Ryleigh is just in a clingy phase and was extremely upset that I wasn't holding her. But it still makes Mommy & Daddy giggle when we see this picture. I'm sure Ryleigh will hate us for buying the pics, but hey that's what parents are for! :)
 

3 comments:

  1. Heidi - Jamison hit that stage around 2 years and that was when it was time for photos w Santa. They took 3. She didnt look happy in any of them. She cried for all. So, since she was crying, I purchased tr one where she was crying & reaching out for me - the "worst" one. Because it was the funniest. I figured if she wasnt smiling, at least I could laugh. :)
    And, the photo is very similiar to this one. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Glad to know we're not alone! And I do laugh every time I look at this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, poor kid :(

    Thanks for following my blog! I'm a follower of yours now too!

    ReplyDelete