Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wow - I'm way behind....

I haven't blogged about Ryleigh Rose in months! OOPS!! So much has happened, but I'll just go forward with her new amazing feats. 2 days ago, the most amazing thing happened - Ryleigh started sitting up on her own! Such a seemingly simple feat that just makes me beam with pride!


We also had our first vacation - to Ocean City, NJ over the 4th of July weekend. Ryleigh and I were there for five days, and Reggie joined us for the weekend. It was incredible watching her discover sand, the ocean and the boardwalk. She was mesmorized watching the waves come to the shore. She was amazed by all of the lights and sounds of the rides at Wonderland. She couldn't get enough handfuls of sand at the beach. It was a great time - it really was!


We booked a trip to Houston, TX in October that we're looking forward to. And we're heading to the shore again this weekend to meet cousins Will & Andrew for the first time! We get to meet our other cousins - Jim, Jess, Jimmy, Lylah, Julia, Kate & Matt - in early August too! It's an exciting summer for the Seelal's!

No comments:

Post a Comment