Wednesday, January 13, 2010

14 Days Until Due Date!!

Well, today we're officially 38 weeks pregnant!! Here's some neat info I got from BabyCenter.com today. I especially like the eye color stuff:
Your baby has really plumped up. She weighs about 6.8 pounds and she's over 19
1/2 inches long (like a leek). She has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able
to test when you hold her hand for the first time! Her organs have matured and
are ready for life outside the womb. Wondering what color your baby's eyes will
be? If she's born with brown eyes, they'll likely stay brown. If she's born with
steel gray or dark blue eyes, they may stay gray or blue or turn green, hazel,
or brown by the time she's 9 months old.

I had a doctor's appointment today where I found out that I am 33% effaced and 1 cm dilated, and my Dr guessed that I'd be having her within a week! I've been having contractions every 10-15 minutes for over a week now; good to know that all that uncomfortableness is doing something!! I also had my membranes stripped tonight. Hopefully Baby S becomes an "outside baby" soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment