Thursday, December 17, 2009

34 weeks - and I think Baby S has dropped? Maybe?!

Well, here we are - only 6 weeks until her due date! Here's some fun - make your prediction as to how much Baby S will weigh, when she will make her appearance and how long she will be: http://www.expectnet.com/games/BabySeelal .

I'm wondering if this little girl dropped sometime overnight for two reasons. (1) I can BREATHE! I feel like I could run a whole marathon (well, maybe waddle a marathon!). (2) My belly is now hanging slightly below my shirt. No noticeable drop in the belly though; so I'm really not sure at all. Any thoughts???

Here's my 34-week bump picture - it keeps getting bigger and bigger!

I also got wonderful news from my work today - I was approved to work a 4-day work week when I come back from Maternity Leave! Sooooo very excited about this!!! Fridays will be just Heidi & baby days! Well, at least for my first 6 months back, then we have to re-evaluate and go from there. But I'm super excited about it!

Reggie and I have also been visiting some day care options, and have found two great centers. Now we just have to make final decisions and send in enrollment paperwork. Wow, we're so responsible now! :) Just need to find a pediatrician in the next few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment