We had our monthly OB appointment last night, where they informed us that due to the ultrasound we had last week, they are changing my due date. This is like the 4th time my due date has changed! But this is the final one (allegedly!) - January 27. Which means that just as I was about to begin Week 15, I'm starting Week 14 over again. (Can you tell I'm anxious for baby to get here?!)
They used a Doppler to hear the heart beat. Baby's heart rate was very strong again - 160. And the Dr. told us that he/she was quite the mover in there! Hopefully I'll be able to start feeling those crazy baby movements in the next few weeks!
Next appointment is at the end of August, then a few weeks after that it'll be time for the BIG ultrasound where we get to find out if Baby Seelal is a boy or girl! :)
How far along? 14 weeks
Total Weight Gain: + 5
Maternity Clothes? Re-organized my closet to only have things I can wear in it! Moved over one pair of maternity jeans - ah, so comfy! Otherwise, mostly wearing pants with stretchy waists.
Stretch Marks? None, but lots of dry skin.
Sleep? Very sleepy; bedtime is usually 10 at the latest these days.
Best Moment This Week: Hearing the heartbeat!
Movement: Nothing yet.
Food Cravings: Vanilla bean ice cream, soft pretzels, pepper.
Gender: Unknown. Reggie guesses girl / I guess boy - one of us is right!!
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Belly Button In or Out? Still in, but I think it's on its way out.
What I miss: My morning cup of coffee.
What am I looking forward to: Finding out the sex!
Weekly Wisdom: You can never have too much pepper!
Milestones: Told work and our friends about the pregnancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment