Thursday, June 4, 2009

Relief

I find that words are escaping me right now. All I can do is smile and cry. Lots of crying. Today was ultrasound day. And the results were not at all as I expected. EVERYTHING IS GOOD. Everything is growing correctly. The heart is beating. There is no subchorionic hemorrhage, and no bleeding of any kind. AND I HEARD THE HEART BEAT! WOW! Incredible. I don't know what to do now that everything is OK! Doctors orders are to keep doing everything I am doing.

My daily regimen is to take my Synthroid first thing in the morning (my levels are constantly being monitored with regular blood work), take my prenatal vitamin and Folcaps Vitamin B/Folic acid supplement around midday, one baby aspirin at night with dinner and one progesterone suppository every night. It seems like all of this is actually making a difference!







No comments:

Post a Comment